Pages

Friday, July 14, 2017

Falling By The Wayside

So it seems as if knitting has kind of fallen by the wayside these past few years. Instead, my children and I have discovered a new passion.

Painting!

We have been having so much fun with it that I thought I'd post a few pictures of what I've done so far...
This was the first painting that I attempted. I watched a YouTube series of painting lessons by Allison Prior from Eastern Canada and was fairly pleased with my initial attempt. I gifted this one to my mother for Mother's Day. She says that it reminds her of a place her father took her to fish. 


This little one I painted simply to play around with brush strokes. It is extremely simplistic, and best viewed from a distance.

Since I had found some photographs that friends had taken, to be breathtaking, I decided that I might start branching out.





No comments:

Post a Comment